Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Staff HandBook

+9
rexonite
Jakub1997Lich
cooloscar
roflmaoshizmp
major_marc52
darbypoodle
MrL360
coltj1397
Amonitas8475
13 posters

Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty The Staff HandBook

Post  Amonitas8475 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 am

Hello, and welcome to the staff handbook. Here is where I list the responsibilities and rules of being a Moderator, Semi-admin and Admin. Now this is extremely important and failing to read this page could result in demotion. Please do not take this as some kind of attack or act of rudeness, but we are taking the Gamecrafters community and Gamecrafters minecraft server to the next level. We are trying to make the server a both enjoyable and strict server to make sure builders can enjoy themselves and have a good time and have the server look clean. Now with the pretty much absolute reboot of the server the only way to gain your rank back is to do the following: You are required after reading the rules below to do the following:

1. List you ING Minecraft Name (Remember only former Staff members may apply, all builders trying to scam will have their message deleted)
2. The position of authority you had on the old map.
3. Write: I have read the rules here by declaring that I understand my responsibilities of being a member of the Gamecrafters Staff. I will follow these rules and if I fail to follow them I will accept my penalty of demotion and will not argue unless proven justified.

Rules for being a Staff Member

1. Be respectful to all users: (Applies to mod+)

You must be respectful to all users. This means: Do not be mean to anyone, Do not use caps on anyone, Do not mess with people's houses or touch their belonging unless taking a check to see whether they cheated and somehow got more than 500+ diamonds. Other than that this rule is quite simple. If you break this rules you get 3 warnings until demotion.

2. Do not misuse any plugins! (Applies to mod+)

This means: No thunderbolts just for the hell of it unless given the seal of approval from a trusted admin such as: Myself, Rofl and Scarlet.
Do not use World Edit to create chunks of empty space then just leave it there. The only way we will allow the use of world edit is if you ask for permission from me, scarlet or rofl. We will check on your build if we believe it is useless or just a huge eyesore we will request you a) make it look better or b) let us regenerate it. (2 warning till demotion)

3. Help all people! (Applies to mod+)

This means: If someone uses /modreq if you are available do /claim [id], you can check the ID by doing /check. Then when you are done assisting the person do /done to close the support ticket. If you claim a ticket without helping them, or not knowing how to handle the situation please contact a rank of higher authority. Also if you see someone in the HelpMe Chat channel (text is in light blue) do /ch H and adress the issue with the client when resolved kindly ask them to go back to the other chat channels.

4. Do not give any non-survival items to other players! (Applies to Mod+)

If we see you give any spawned in items to other players, you take away the survival feel and could you thus are breaking one of the main rules. You MAY give items to friends you really, really trust. If they give the items you have given them to others, you have broken the rule. Do not say "well i thought", by giving this to your friend you are taking a huge risk. Also DO NOT change the time of day whilst builders are on the server.(2 warning till demotion)

5. Do not ban people for no reason. (Applies to Mod+)

If you see a user break the main rules. Can be seen by doing /rules on the server. Please ask them to stop. If they do not cooperate, you may proceed to kick them. If they continue temp ban them for two days and go to the ban appeals and apply your ban application there. Please read what the ban application is for when you are there. Griefs=Immediate ban, unless minor grief (1-5 blocks) that will result in a temp ban of 2 days.

This covers the basics. Thank you so much in being interested for being a staff member for the gamecrafters server. If you do not accept these terms we will respect you.

That would cover the basics of it. Most Importanly HAVE FUN OR YOUR BANNED!!!! (JUST KIDDING!)

Last edited by Amonitas8475 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Amonitas8475
Amonitas8475
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty coltj1397

Post  coltj1397 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am

admin coltj1397

I have read the rules here by declaring that I understand my responsibilities of being a member of the Gamecrafters Staff. I will follow these rules and if I fail to follow them I will accept my penalty of demotion and will not argue unless proven justified.

coltj1397
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty MrL360

Post  MrL360 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 am

Admin MrL360

I have read the rules here by declaring that I understand my responsibilities of being a member of the Gamecrafters Staff. I will follow these rules and if I fail to follow them I will accept my penalty of demotion and will not argue unless proven justified.

MrL360

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty Re: The Staff HandBook

Post  darbypoodle Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 am

Admin Darbypoodle

I have read the rules here by declaring that I understand my responsibilities of being a member of the Gamecrafters Staff. I will follow these rules and if I fail to follow them I will accept my penalty of demotion and will not argue unless proven justified. Cool

darbypoodle

Back to top Go down

Post  major_marc52 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:18 am

Moderator major_marc52

major_marc52

Back to top Go down

Post  roflmaoshizmp Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 am

Roflmaoshizmp, the Administrator, Forum co-founder, and a person who helps a bit with the FTP

I have fully and completely read the rules laws here by declaring that I understand my responsibilities of being a member of the Gamecrafters Staff. I will follow these rules laws and if I fail to follow them I will accept my penalty of demotion and will not argue unless proven justified. I have also been wondering why this is in the Minecraft section and not the Moderator/Administrator section, which is private from the Builder's eyes.
roflmaoshizmp
roflmaoshizmp
Admin
Admin

https://gamecrafters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty The Staff Hand Book

Post  cooloscar Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Admin: cooloscar

cooloscar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty Dr_FancyPants accepts the rules

Post  Jakub1997Lich Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:46 pm

1. Dr_FancyPants
2. Moderator
3. I read the rules and i accept them. I also understand my resposibility as a mod. If I break these rules a accept my demotion and any other penalty without argueing or being angry.

Jakub1997Lich

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty Staff Handbook

Post  rexonite Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 am

IGN: Rexonite

rexonite

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty Just a question to

Post  rexonite Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:11 am

NOw that I went back and reread alll the rules, again, i thought of something you didnt write anything about direct tps, are we allowes to tp someone to someone else, or do we say we cant you should use the /tpa command. Just wondering

rexonite

Back to top Go down

Post  roflmaoshizmp Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 am

I am not sure whether the tpa command is avaliable for builders anymore. I don't think so. In any case, please tell them to not ask you for teleportation.
roflmaoshizmp
roflmaoshizmp
Admin
Admin

https://gamecrafters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty Hi c;

Post  TpPrincess Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 pm

1. TpPrincess
2. Moderator
3. I have read the rules here by declaring that I understand my responsibilities of being a member of the Gamecrafters Staff. I will follow these rules and if I fail to follow them I will accept my penalty of demotion and will not argue unless proven justified.

TpPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  sillysammy2212 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:14 pm

sillysammy3312
admin

sillysammy2212
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Staff HandBook Empty kyle453

Post  kyle453 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:57 am

1.kyle453
2.moderator
3.I have read the rules here by declaring that I understand my responsibilities of being a member of the Gamecrafters Staff. I will follow these rules and if I fail to follow them I will accept my penalty of demotion and will not argue unless proven justified.

kyle453

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil_Jrok Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:51 am

semi-admin Lil_Jrok

Lil_Jrok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum